"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," ~II Timothy 1:9 NKJV



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Take Comfort!

No, I am not happy at all with the outcome of the election! I believe our country has elected the wrong candidate, and is headed for more difficulties than we have had in the last 8 years!

That being said, I was so comforted by Beth Moore's LPM (Living Proof Ministries) blog, that I have to share it with you! This post certainly puts the events of yesterday into the proper perspective!

Click HERE to Read and Rejoice!


Heavenly Father, we praise you as the King of the universe, far above our earthly leaders! We know that all power is yours and that your hand is upon our country and our lives. We pray that you will give our country's leaders the wisdom and courage to stand for what is right. Help your redeemed ones to "walk in the light" in all circumstances, remembering that you will never forsake us! In Jesus' precious name we pray. Amen.

Thankfully, Chris
©

2 comments:

Bee said...

I have to agree with you. I have this sick feeling right in the pit of my stomach. I'm afraid of what we've done.

Bee said...

I just read Beth Moore's blog. She did put in perspective. "I'm glad she reminded us that God is always mindful of the faithful remnant."