"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," ~II Timothy 1:9 NKJV



Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Wonderful Read!

Every Thursday I participate in "Thankful Thursday" over at my Refining Life blog. It is such an inspiration to make the rounds of the participating blogs and have my heart filled by what is shared on them!

This morning, one of the bloggers, Jeanne at "Backyard Neighbor", shared a story that is just too good not to share. Give yourself a blessing today! Go read: God Lives Under the Bed.

You did good Jeanne, really good!

Have a Christ-filled day! Chris
©

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I did read her story. Amazing! I can totally relate because my Mom's brother has the same condition. He has the sweetest heart ever and I love him very much. Thanks for sharing that beautiful story. Have a very nice Thanksgiving!