"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," ~II Timothy 1:9 NKJV



Friday, February 20, 2009

Fphoto Friday




Today is my first time to participate in Fphoto Friday, hosted by Natalie at "Married To The Preacher". Thank you Natalie, for the opportunity to participate!


This is a photo of our long driveway out to the main road. I drive it day in and day out. I never noticed how beautiful & peaceful it looks. Until one day, when a young women knelt on the asphalt with her camera and took this photo!

I wonder how much more beautiful & peaceful our world would look if we viewed more often "from our knees"?


Blessings, Chris
©

7 comments:

Joyfull said...

Beautiful picture! How true, our perspective would change if we looked at more things "on our knees!"

LynnAnn said...

Chris, this is so beautiful! I bet it looks amazing when the sun is setting!

Cheryl said...

That is really pretty! Sometimes we fail to notice things that are right in front of us. I always want to go somewhere and take pictures when actually some of the best pictures I have taken have been in my back yard! Great Pic!

bp said...

This is so pretty. It looks like a puzzle to me!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Natalie said...

Love that picture! I am so glad to have you join fPhoto Friday this week!! You are welcome back anytime!!

Kaylan said...

Beautiful Photo! I didnt particaipate in fphoto friday this week, but I'm so happy I was able to see your photo! I love the light through the trees.

God's beauty is amazing isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Leigh Anne said...

Things would be a lot clearer that for sure.