"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," ~II Timothy 1:9 NKJV



Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo for Fun!



My daughter Melissa and I had our photo taken at Church yesterday. I thought you all might like to put a faces with the names...

I am a very lucky mom! Melissa is a wonderful young woman who loves her Lord and serves as a Sunday school teacher for our 2nd -3rd graders.

She quit a very good job with the state to move home and finish her BA so that she can be a teacher. She graduated Cum Laude last May. Now, she is about 4 weeks from completing her credential work. Not the best of times for a brand new teacher, but she is confident God will lead her where she is meant to go!

She is such a blessing to me!

Thankfully, Chris


1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi, Chris!

You are right, it is nice to have a face with a name! You must be a very proud Mama. You and your daughter are both beautiful and I see God's love shining in your eyes!

Have a BLESSED week!