"who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," ~II Timothy 1:9 NKJV



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Women's Spring Retreat

I am so busy & very excited!

I have been preparing for our Women's Spring Retreat for several weeks. Now it is crunch time! The retreat starts Friday evening. This, alongside my full-time job and my Tupperware Business, and I am meeting myself coming & going!

Our theme this year is "The King & I". Our speaker, CJ Rapp will be speaking about what it truly means to be a daughter of the King of Kings. I have been praying that God will transform my heart, and that the women of our church will be drawn closer to Him and to each other.

I have been responsible to prepare the retreat booklets and name tags. I am pleased with them. The booklet is 28 pages and contains everything from the scheule information to the devotional on Psalm 139. The name tags are so cute and have a little bling too! (We ARE Princesses, after all! *Ü* )

I thought you might like to see a photo of the booklet cover and one of the name tags.






I would be so grateful if you would take a minute to pray for our retreat and for me. May God do a mighty work this weekend!

Thankfully, Chris

1 comment:

Sue said...

I would be happy to pray for both you and the retreat. It looks like a GREAT theme. Be sure to blog all about it afterwards.

God Bless your efforts. May they be used for His Glory!